• WHEN TO GO
• WHAT TO SEE
• WHY GO
• ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
CLUB MED VAL D'ISERE
This Savoyard ski resort has long been the haunt of champions. Ever since Jean-Claude Killy's Olympic exploits, Val d'Isère has been a favorite destination for skiers in search of thrills and adventure.
At an altitude of over 6,000 ft, at the foot of the slopes, the Club Med Resort's vast terrace is an ideal spot for sun-kissed siestas. The wooden and stone facades blend in with the ski resort's beautifully preserved traditional chalets.
The elegance of the service, and design by François Champsaur, with beautifully warm colors and noble materials, will contribute to guaranteeing you of a top quality stay. Discover the Refuge, the new 5Ψ Luxury Space within the Val d'Isère 4Ψ Resort. It's the ideal option for those in search of privacy, privileged customized services and luxury comfort, without sacrificing the warm and friendly spirit of the Club Med.
• Luxury 5Ψ service
• Concierge service, champagne included (2) terrace with hot tub
• Luxury accommodation consisting of Suites with balconies in a private wing of the hotel, with a magnificent view over the Massif de Solaise
• Unlimited access to activities and services in the 4Ψ Resort
• Private transfer from station to Resort(1)
• Room service for breakfast
• Lounge leading to a private terrace with hot tub
• Dedicated ski room where you can get your ski equipment right away
• Bookings made by the Concierge service for the Club Med Spa by CINQ MONDES® and unlimited access to activities at the 4Ψ Resort
Call Now 800.803.1360
Request More Information
Comfortable and elegant rooms decorated with tastefully delicate colors.
A spacious Deluxe room offering generous comfort in an elegant atmosphere, with a lounge area. Rooms are situated on the 3rd floor of the hotel.
Located in a new, private wing of the hotel, 42 m² (450 ft²)luxury south-facing Suites and 63 m² (675 ft²) Family Suites: hall, parents' suite with bathroom, separate children's room and shower room, lounge for relaxing together and large dressing room.Contemporary design in the local spirit, with contemporary furniture and elegant colors, a flat screen TV and a 7.5 m² (80 ft²) balcony.
An All-Inclusive Experience
• Your choice of accommodation from a selection of room categories to personalize your stay.
• Roundtrip airfare when specified.
• Gourmet dining experiences throughout the day.
• Fully open bar with premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
• Expert lessons and use of top-of-the-line sports equipment.
• Award-winning children’s programs for ages 4 and up.
• A wide range of après-ski activities.
• Ski pass and group lessons in partnership with ESF in France.
• Free access to Turkish Bath and Sauna.
• Nightly entertainment and more.
Please contact Distinctive Honeymoons for best available rates.
Honeymoons | Destination Weddings | All-Inclusive Trips | CityMoons | Symbolic/Commitment Ceremonies | Private Villas | Historic Castles, Chateaux, Villas, & Mansions | Featured Spas | Hot Spots | Registry Etiquette | Real Couples | Wedding Professionals | In the Press | Facebook | Twitter