• WHEN TO GO
• WHAT TO SEE
• ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
SEVEN STARS RESORT
Framed by the white sands of one of the world’s most beautiful beaches within the Princess Alexandra National Park, ultra-private Seven Stars Resort embraces the natural environment of the Turks & Caicos Islands. From the magnificent heated salt water pool forming the centerpiece of the resort to your own luxurious and private accommodations, you will savor the Seven Stars experience.
The accommodations are what truly distinguish Seven Stars from other oceanfront resorts. The luxuriously appointed junior, one-, two-, three-, and four-bedroom suites, feature every modern amenity and set Seven Stars apart as one of the most extraordinary, welcoming and unique resorts in the Caribbean.
From lunch poolside to cocktails at sunset, Seven Stars offers a wide range of island-inspired gourmet dining experiences.
• The Sand Dollar – Relax for lunch poolside or at the beach as our attentive staff serve you delightful selections prepared with the freshest ingredients.
• Seven – An exceptional culinary experience featuring a blend of international flavors, spices and techniques along with the island’s freshest seafood and steak.
• The Deck – Enjoy island-inspired light fare, sundowners, mojitos and local brews overlooking Grace Bay.
• Suite Dining – Privately savor the mastery of our chefs in the comfort of your room. Choose from our Sand Dollar lunch menu or Seven dinner menu.
Complimentary amenities for Distinctive Honeymoons couples:
• Entry into the Star Registry, along with a 12” x 16” parchment certificate
Special romantic services available:
• Private dining at the resort with your choice of romantic arrangements
• A bottle of champagne on ice of your choice
• Strawberries dipped in chocolate
• Fruit plate for two
• Cheese plate for two
• Couples massage at the spa
• Romantic turndown & butler drawn bath
• A dozen red roses
• House special
• Beach bucket & spade filled with ice and two half bottles of champagne
• Cracked coconut and a fruit skewer
• Romantic photograph shoot
Call Now 800.803.1360
Request More Information
Furnished terrace; King four-poster bed; Marble bathroom; Kitchenette with granite counters, GE Monogram appliances; Fat screen TV with CD/DVD player; Plush terry bathrobes
Furnished wrap-around balcony; King four-poster bed; Marble bathrooms; Powder room; Full kitchen with granite counters; Two flat screen TVs; Plush terry bathrobes.
Two terraces; King four-poster bed; Marble bathroom; Full kitchen with granite counters; 47-inch flat screen TV; Plush terry bathrobes; Laundry room.
Master Bedroom ocean view; 2nd Bedroom garden view; Furnished wrap-around balcony; Terrace; King four-poster beds; Two marble bathrooms; Powder Room; Laundry room; Full kitchen with granite counters; Living area, Grand Salon; Three flat screen TVs
Master Bedroom ocean view; 2nd Bedroom garden view; Furnished wrap-around balcony; King four-poster beds; Two marble bathrooms; Powder Room; Full kitchen with granite counters; Living area, Grand Salon; Laundry room; Three flat screen TVs.
Valid through 31 December, 2013
At Seven Stars Resort in the Turks & Caicos Islands, weddings unfold against a magical backdrop of blue skies, crystal clear turquoise waters and one of the world’s most stunningly beautiful beaches. The resort’s top-notch team offers a full range of thoughtful wedding services, from exquisite wedding cakes to custom menus, private seaside ceremonies to exuberant celebrations poolside
• A complimentary upgrade to an Ocean Front Junior Suite
• a candlelight dinner overlooking Grace Bay
• a side-by-side couples massage.
And we'll even immortalize your love for each other in the heavens by naming a star after you.
Validity Dates & Rates
Valid through 31 December, 2013
For pricing and availability, please contact a travel professional via email, or by phone at 800-803-1360
Terms and Conditions:
* Offer based on availability. Blackout dates may apply. Plus 11% Government Taxes and 10% Service Charge. Applicable taxes and service charges are billed in addition to the three night deposit when reservations are confirmed.
Please note that packages on Distinctive Honeymoons are subject to availability, may contain blackout dates, subject to change without notice and other restrictions may apply. For details, contact your agent at 800.803.1360 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Honeymoons | Destination Weddings | All-Inclusive Trips | CityMoons | Symbolic/Commitment Ceremonies | Private Villas | Historic Castles, Chateaux, Villas, & Mansions | Featured Spas | Hot Spots | Registry Etiquette | Real Couples | Wedding Professionals | In the Press | Facebook | Twitter