• WHEN TO GO
• WHAT TO SEE
• ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Ubud Hanging Gardens - Panoramic Deluxe Pool Villa
- contact us
(Ready? Sign up now!)
UBUD HANGING GARDENS
Ubud Hanging Gardens is a haven of peace set among the smoky volcanoes and emerald rice terraces at the heart of Bali.Recline in a private plunge pool and you are totally enveloped by nature: jungle-covered mountains and exotic flowers. Stay here and you truly feel a part of the surrounding destination.
Maximizing the natural setting, the resort of Ubud Hanging Gardens is set high on gravity defining wooden pillars among the steep rice fields of Ubud. Each 38 luxury Balinese private villas which hug the curves of the hillsides and surrounding river terraces offering an uninterrupted peaceful view of the ancient Pura Penataran Dalem Segara temple, located on the opposite hillside.
Ubud Hanging Gardens offers a wide range of facilities to make your tropical paradise experience never to be forgotten. The infinity swimming pool stands on two levels and perched over spectacular rain forest of Ubud. Variety of food and drinks are served at our open air Bukit Becik Bar which boasts the view of valley and Ayung river.
Call Now 800.803.1360
Request More Information
Each villa has either a king sized four-poster bed or two twin beds with a large en-suite bathroom with hand finished terrazzo polished stone bath. The accommodation is set high on wooden pillars with its own private infinity pool heated to a minimum of 29°C all year round. A large terrace with traditional open-air Balinese resting area offers a the ideal place to relax.
With a sweeping panoramic view of the valley and hillside beyond, the villas have either a king sized four-poster bed or two twin beds with a large en-suite bathroom. Set high on wooden pillars alongside terraced gardens, with its own private infinity pool heated to a minimum of 29°C all year round and large terrace with traditional open-air Balinese resting area.
Panoramic Pool Villa Suite has a very spacious living area which provides an extra element of luxury during your stay. The breathtaking view over the valley and hillside beyond gives a sense of relaxing in comfort among nature. The suite features a private heated infinity pool and king sized bed with en-suite bathroom facility.An ample sofa is also available for you to relax and unwind.
Legal Wedding Package
Valid through 31 December 2013
Indulge in our exceptional surroundings and treat yourself to an unforgettable event. Let us create a unique floating wedding, set on our horizon-edge pool, or magical moments on the terrace with dramatic views over the river valley.
• Usage of Ubud Hanging Gardens Wedding Venue (Choice of Venue: Iconic Main Pool OR Puri Payangan Balinese Temple) for 4 hours.
• Minister of religion & religious certificate of marriage.
• Civil register & civil certificate of marriage.
• Celebrant / Priest
• Documents processing (Not include charge for Consulate and Civil register).
• Prewedding meeting service.
• Hand Bouquet for Bride.
• Boutonniere for Groom.
• Fresh flower for Altar.
• Fresh flower for walkway.
• 10 chairs for attendees.
• Flower gate OR Flower Pergola
• 2 standing flower beside Altar.
• Ring stand pillow for ring.
• 6 standing flower (medium size) beside the chairs.
• 2 basket flower shower.
• 1 Welcome board sign.
• Champagne for wedding toast (for 2 pax).
Validity Dates & Rates
Prices starting at $3,500 USD
Valid through 31 December 2013
For availabiliy, please contact a travel professional via email, or by phone at 800 803-1360
Terms and Conditions:
• Prices are subject to 21% government tax and service charge
• Please be advised that all wedding packages at Ubud Hanging Gardens have to be followed by Set Lunch / Dinner package menu.
• Please be advised guests will need to book room(s) accommodation with Ubud Hanging Gardens together with the Wedding Package.
• Beverage list is available upon request.
• Additional Services (Photo & Videographer, Entertainment, etc) is available upon request.
• Additional chairs (with decorations) will be for USD 15++ / chair (max 40 chairs for Puri Payangan Temple & 15 chairs for Iconic Main Pool).
Please be advised that these legal procedures will have to be followed:
• Religious Ceremony: will be led by Minister of Religion of one of the five recognized religions in Indonesia (Catholic, Christian, Moslem, Hindu, and Buddhist). The couple must have the same religion to perform this religious wedding ceremony, and based on the couple’s religion, some documents will have to be completed.
• Civil Ceremony: It is the legalizing process of the marriage ceremony by the Indonesian Government civil Registrar. The couple is required to obtain a Letter of No Impediment (LoNI) to get married in Indonesia. This letter can be obtained from Embassy / Consulate’s representative in Indonesia / Bali as the place of ceremony. The couple’s nationalities must be the same as stated in their passports.
• After both of the above procedures have been done, the spouse will get two certificates of marriage. First is the Religious Certificate of Marriage from the Minister of Religion, and the second is Civil Certificate of Marriage from the Indonesian Civil Register officer.
Please note that packages on Distinctive Honeymoons are subject to availability, may contain blackout dates, subject to change without notice and other restrictions may apply. For details, contact your agent at 800.803.1360 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Honeymoons | Destination Weddings | All-Inclusive Trips | CityMoons | Symbolic/Commitment Ceremonies | Private Villas | Historic Castles, Chateaux, Villas, & Mansions | Featured Spas | Hot Spots | Registry Etiquette | Real Couples | Wedding Professionals | In the Press | Facebook | Twitter