• WHEN TO GO
• WHAT TO SEE
• ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Qamea Resort & Spa - Royal Beach Houses
- contact us
(Ready? Sign up now!)
Photo Gallery Video
QAMEA RESORT & SPA
Qamea Resort & Spa is an intimate boutique resort catering to a maximum of 34 adults, with only seventeen luxuriously appointed and air conditioned beachfront Bures and exquisite Royal Beach Houses with private pools and Jacuzzi spas, nestled among swaying coconut palms and verdant tropical gardens. We are the only resort on Qamea Island, set amidst 100 acres of lush tropical landscaped gardens, bushland, and jagged volcanic South Pacific mountains that soar behind the property.
The entire resort fronts onto a private white sand beach over a kilometre in length, and is known as the most spectacular in Fiji’s northern island group. With four swimming pools (three for the private use guests staying in Royal Beach Houses), the only Guinot spa in the South Pacific, a PADI 5 Star accredited dive shop, snorkeling just off the resort that has been named as one of the top ten resort snorkel reefs in the world, and daily activities ranging from catered picnic lunches at cascading jungle waterfalls to invigorating coastal and mountain hikes - guests will certainly not need to look far for something exciting and adventurous to do.
If privacy is what is sought, the romantically decorated bures and beach houses, all with outdoor showers, and many with private swimming pools or Jacuzzi spas - this will be the place where lifelong memories are made. An exclusive tropical destination for discerning travelers seeking an authentic Fijian island resort.
Complimentary Honeymoon Bonus:
(minimum 7 night stay applies)
Guests must have been married within 90 days of arrival on the resort, proof may be required. Combinable with Stay Pay offers.
• Bottle of champagne in room on arrival
• ½ hour massage per person (scheduled within the first 24 hours)
• Welcome amenity gift pack
Call Now 800.803.1360
Request More Information
65 sq/mtr (650 sq/ft) traditional Fijian thatched roof bures. Fully renovated with luxurious new bathrooms featuring stone wall and hand carved stone sink. Full ocean view, indoor shower only. 1 in total.
Qamea’s ten authentic Beachfront Bures all have thatched roofs and were designed and built in traditional Fijian style, with soaring 20 foot ceilings and hand polished local mahogany hardwood floors.
This is a stunning split-level villa built, as are the other bures at Qamea, in the traditional Fijian style, with high woven bamboo ceilings and polished mahogany hardwood floors.
Qamea Resort & Spa’s two new Honeymoon Bures are designed specifically for discerning guests seeking the ultimate in luxury and romance. With over 800 square feet, the Honeymoon Bures command expansive and unobstructed views of Qamea’s lagoon and long white sand beach – easily the best view on the resort.
The three Royal Beach Houses, set at the end of the resort’s exquisite white sand beach, offer absolute privacy, and command outstanding ocean and beach views. The Royal Beach Houses all have their own private plunge pool on an expanded sunning deck that goes to the edge of the beach. Also on the deck facing the sweeping views of the lagoon is a heated Jacuzzi spa, an outdoor rock wall shower, and a large romantic daybed. Inside both of the one bedroom Royal Beach Houses there is a separate living/lounge area which steps up to a raised bedroom with a romantic canopy bed, and a large bathroom with double sinks, walk in closet, and indoor shower. The 2 Bedroom Royal Beach House has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and is perfect for two couples traveling together. All of the Royal Beach Houses are equipped with a 42” plasma screen TV connected to international satellite, DVD (multi-zone) player, and stereo with an i-Pod docking station.
Veidomoni Wedding Package
Valid through 31st, March 2015
Qamea Resort & Spa is a luxury 4.5 star all adult resort situated on 100 acres of lush tropical landscaped gardens, bushland, and jagged volcanic South Pacific mountains that soar behind the property. The entire resort fronts onto a private white sand beach over a kilometer in length, known as the most spectacular in Fiji’s northern island group.
Booking Code: VWP-14 must be quoted at time of booking
• Full legal registration
• Fijian Village Minister
• Floral salusalus for bride/groom
• Candlelit champagne dinner
Validity Dates & Rates
USD$950.00 + transfers + taxes
All rates are stated in United States Dollars and are EXCLUSIVE of all taxes. (Taxes at this time - Fiji Government Value Added Tax (VAT) of 15% plus Fiji Hotel Turnover Tax of 5%)
Valid through 31st, March 2015
Terms and Conditions
CHECK- IN / CHECK-OUT POLICY:
• Check-In time is 1:00pm
• Check-Out time is 10:00am
• In most instances guests will be able to check in and check out without reference to these time requirements, which are only invoked when the resort is full.
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY:
1) A deposit of USD$1,000.00 per bure is payable within 10 days of confirmation of the booking. Non-payment of deposit will result in cancellation of the booking.
2) Balance of payment is due 45 days prior to arrival or cancellation may result.
3) There is a cancellation fee of USD$1,000.00 if more than 45 days notice prior to arrival is provided.
4) There is a cancellation fee of USD$1,500.00 where 30 to 45 days notice prior to arrival is provided.
5) There is a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the total accommodation charge (including tax) where 15 to 30 days notice prior to arrival is provided.
6) There is a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total accommodation charge (including tax) where less than 15 days notice prior to arrival is provided or booking is a no show.
7) Cancellation notice must be received by fax or email from the Wholesale Travel Company, the receipt of which must be verified by Profile Holdings or duly authorized representative of the Resort.
8) No refund will be given for no-shows, unused days, unused portions of pre-paid packages, weather, illness, or for any circumstances that are beyond the control of Profile Holdings or the Resort.
9) Refunds are subject to bank fee/credit card fee adjustments, and currency fluctuations.
10) Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Gay marriages are still not yet legally recognized in Fiji therefore any same sex commitment ceremony's we conduct are non legally binding.
Anniversary & Honeymoon bonuses are valid for any stay 7 nights or more
Weddings packages - guests can choose their length of stay -however we do suggest a minimum of 3 nights
Guests can choose either
Qamea full rates = all meals included
Qamea a la Carte rates =Accommodation + daily tropical Continental Breakfast only
FROM TAVEUNI AIRPORT TO THE RESORT and vice versa are mandatory and must be pre-paid at time of booking
US$75.00++ per person each way
Please note that packages on Distinctive Honeymoons are subject to availability, may contain blackout dates, subject to change without notice and other restrictions may apply. For details, contact your agent at 800.803.1360 email@example.com.
Honeymoons | Destination Weddings | All-Inclusive Trips | CityMoons | Symbolic/Commitment Ceremonies | Private Villas | Historic Castles, Chateaux, Villas, & Mansions | Featured Spas | Hot Spots | Registry Etiquette | Real Couples | Wedding Professionals | In the Press | Facebook | Twitter