• WHEN TO GO
• WHAT TO SEE
• ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Overlooking the Tjamphun Valley, located amidst dense, rich forests Uma Ubud enjoys the stunning views provided by the lush tropical hinterlands of the Balinese landscape. The resort itself is defined by a sleek, pared-down design with an emphasis on light; the style ensures sunshine flows through interiors, from bedrooms through to cooling plunge pools with infinity edging. Kemiri restaurant boasts world class, healthful cuisine, delicately created with foodstuffs rigorously sourced from local areas. A signature COMO Shambhala Retreat, replete with a range of holistic, bespoke therapies, can nurture and relax, while cultural activities offered are complimented by a range of outdoor pursuits, including white-water rafting, mountain biking and trekking.
Call Now 800.803.1360
Request More Information
|The fourteen superior Terrace Rooms, located throughout the resort, are each 45sq metres with garden terraces.
There are ten Garden Rooms positioned along the northern perimeter, all 53sq metres with a private courtyard.
|The three Uma Pool Suites have infinity-edge pools and uninterrupted views across the valley down to the snaking river. The Uma Suite is similar, but without a pool.
|The Shambhala Suite, located on the southern edge of the resort, has possibly the best infinity-edge pool, and a private treatment area.
Romantic Getaways in the Heart of Bali
Valid through 31 March 2014
A perfect experience for a romantic escape or honeymoon in Bali. Our two-, three- or four-night romantic getaways include accommodation in a room category of your choice.
Several lunches or dinners—including one candle-lit, three-course supper—are included.
You can choose from a range of complimentary activities, including COMO Shambhala’s signature 60-minute couples massage, a three-hour chauffeured sightseeing tour of Ubud or a private yoga session. The number of extra activities is dependent on the length of stay. See inclusions for full details.
• Daily breakfast and one lunch or dinner in the two- and three-night packages, two lunches or dinners in the four-night package (excluding beverages)
• One three-course romantic candle-lit dinner at Kemiri restaurant or in the privacy of your room, including a cocktail of your choice from our extensive list
• Guests are also entitled to the following:
- One activity for a two-night stay from the list below
- Two additional activities for a three-night stay
- Three additional activities for a four-night stay
Validity Dates & Rates
|Room Type||2 Nights||3 Nights||4 Nights|
|Uma Pool Suite||$1,250||$1,800||$2,455|
Valid through 19th December 2013 and 7th January - 31st March 2014.
For availabiliy, please contact a travel professional via email, or by phone at 800 803-1360
Terms and Conditions:
• Package rates are subject to an additional 21% government tax and service charge.
• Package rates are quoted in US Dollars for single or double occupancy (2 person maximum) per room/suite.
• Check in time after 2pm and check out time 11am. In order for the hotel to arrange transfers, please provide accurate flight arrival and departure details.
• Extra person (subject 21% tax and service charge):
Maximum 1 extra person per room.
- 2 night package: US$305
- 3 night package: US$420
- 4 nights package: US$590
Please note that packages on Distinctive Honeymoons are subject to availability, may contain blackout dates, subject to change without notice and other restrictions may apply. For details, contact your agent at 800.803.1360 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Honeymoons | Destination Weddings | All-Inclusive Trips | CityMoons | Symbolic/Commitment Ceremonies | Private Villas | Historic Castles, Chateaux, Villas, & Mansions | Featured Spas | Hot Spots | Registry Etiquette | Real Couples | Wedding Professionals | In the Press | Facebook | Twitter